The people's guide to deadly drug interactions : how to protect yourself from life-threatening drug/drug, drug/food, drug/vitamin combinations / by Joe Graedon and Teresa Graedon
- Bib ID:
- Graedon, Joe
- New York : St. Martin's Press, 1995
- xi, 434 p. ; 24 cm.
- 0312132433 (hardback)
The People's Guide to Deadly Drug Interactions cuts through drug company fine print to focus on the interactions that are the most deadly and that involve the remedies you're most likely to take. It organizes the thousands of hazardous combinations into easy-to-read, easy-to-understand Interaction Charts. Printed in three colors, these unique charts clearly show whether a drug combo may be life-threatening, dangerous, or troublesome - and, most important, describe the symptoms of those interactions. Unlike other drug references, The People's Guide to Deadly Drug Interactions pulls out the critical information buried in technical drug literature and highlights it in dozens of at-a-glance charts and tables.
- Full contents:
- Ch. 1. Introduction
- Ch. 2. How to Use This Book
- Ch. 3. Lethal Drug/Drug Combinations
- Ch. 4. Eat, Drink, and Be Wary! Food/Drug Interactions
- Ch. 5. Drug/Vitamin and Drug/Mineral Interactions
- Ch. 6. Prescription Drug/Over-the-Counter Drug Interactions
- Ch. 7. Drug Interactions That Affect Women, Children, and Older People
- Ch. 8. Drug/Alcohol Interactions
- Guides to Dangerous Drug Interactions.
- Drug interactions -- Popular works
- Other authors/contributors:
- Graedon, Teresa, 1947-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.