Loggers and degradation in the Asia-Pacific : corporations and environmental management / Peter Dauvergne
- Bib ID:
- Dauvergne, Peter
- Cambridge, England ; Melbourne : Cambridge University Press, 2001
- xiii, 202 p. : map ; 23 cm.
- 052100134X (paperback)
- 0521806615 (hardback)
- Full contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Forest degradation in the Asia-Pacific
- 3. Scientific forestry and environmental failures
- 4. Environmental reformers and state capacity in the Asia-Pacific
- 5. The Asian financial crisis and forestry reforms
- 6. Capitalism and corporate structures
- 7. The Nature of profits
- 8. High uncertainty
- 9. Fading into history or reimagining commercial forests?
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 172-190.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Timber booms and institutional breakdown in southeast Asia / Michael L. Ross
- Shadows in the forest : Japan and the politics of timber in Southeast Asia / Peter Dauvergne
- Deforesting Malaysia : the political economy and social ecology of agricultural expansion and commercial logging / K.S. Jomo ... [et al.]
- Strangely like war : the global assault on forests / Derrick Jensen, George Draffan
- Creativity and innovation in organizations [by] Dean C. Dauw and Alan J. Fredian