Monographs of the Association for Asian Studies
- Bib ID:
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Published for the Association for Asian Studies by Cornell University Press, 1958-1960
- 8 v. ; 24 cm.
- Each issue has a distinctive title.
- Title varies.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher varies.
- Life Dates:
- 3 (1958)-10 (1960)
- Later Title:
- Monographs and papers (Association for Asian Studies (U.S.)
- Former Title:
- Monograph (Far Eastern Association (U.S.))
- Other authors/contributors:
- Association for Asian Studies
Copyright varies by issue and article
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.