- Bib ID:
- West Melbourne : Southdown Press, [1960-1962]
- Sydney : Invincible Press, [1950?-1959]
- volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 27 cm
- McGee Comics Collection (Specific issues).
Boofhead was created by R.B. Clark in 1941. The comic strip appeared in Sydney's "Daily mirror" on 12 May 1941, and didn't miss an issue until Clark's death in May 1970. Southdown Press, based in Melbourne, took over the publishing of this annual in 1960.
- Cover title.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Description based on: 1952.
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Clark, R. B. (Robert Bruce), 1910-1970, artist
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The best of Boofhead : 250 strips from the Sydney Daily Mirror, 1941-1970 / by R.B. Clark
- The comical capers of Boofhead / by R.B. Clark
- Wilbur : the funniest comic of all! / by Geo. Roots
- Mutt and Jeff cartoons. Book 6 / by Bud Fisher
- Pop annual : a "Sun news-pictorial" feature / [John Millar Watt]