Aircraft engine noise research: report
- Bib ID:
- Noise Advisory Council (Great Britain). Research Sub-Committee
- London, H.M.S.O. [for the Department of the Environment] 1974
- , 15 p. 3 illus. 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Airplanes -- Motors -- Noise
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Department of the Environment
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2044 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Anno regni Georgii III Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, tricesimo septimo [microform] : at the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twelfth day of July anno Domini 1796 ... to the twenty-seventh day of September 1796
- Anno regni Georgii III Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, tricesimo septimo [electronic resource] : at the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twelfth day of July anno Domini 1796 ... to the twenty-seventh day of September 1796
- A Bill for Regulating and Restraining the Charitable Corporation for Relief of Industrious Poor [microform] : by assisting them with small sums upon pledges at legal interest, and for regulating the lending of money upon pledges by any other body politick and corporate, or other persons, and for preventing usury and extortion
- Anno sexto Annae Reginae [electronic resource] : An act of Parliament for ascertaining the rates of forreign coyns in Her Majesties plantations in America
- An act of Parliament passed in the sixth year of the reign of His Majesty King George the Third. 1766. An act for repealing certain duties in the British colonies and plantations ... and for further encouraging, regulating and securing, several branches of the trade of the kingdom, and the British dominions in America [electronic resource]