Western route to China [cartographic material] Chart no.2. East India Archipelago/ Compiled by James F. Imray
- Bib ID:
- Imray, James F. (James Frederick), 1829?-1891
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. MAP RM 2485/2 (Roll) copy
- Scale [ca. 1: 815 000].
- London : Published by James Imray & Son 89 & 102 Minories, 1881
- 1 map ; 121.5 x 99 cm.
- Hydrographic chart of the South China Sea with relief shown by bathymetric soundings, hachures and spot heights.
- MAP RM 2485/2 (Roll) copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-231858285
- Nautical charts -- South China Sea
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- James Imray and Sons
- Also Titled:
- East India Archipelago
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The charity of Richard Whittington: a history of the trust administered by the Mercers' Company 1424-1966
- The gingerbread man and the world cup / written and illustrated by Evie Imray
- Java Sea (west part) [cartographic material]
- Memoir of the North & South Atlantic Ocean : containing sailing directions for navigating the coasts of France, Spain, and Portugal, the west coast of Africa, the Azores, Madeira, Cape Verds, and all known islands, rocks, shoals, and dangers, in this navigation : together with the east coasts of North and South America, the strait of Magalhaen, the Falkland & Shetland islands, Tierra del Fuego, &c., &c
- A new chart of the South Pacific Ocean, including Australasia, the East India Islands, Polynesia, & the western part of South America