Australian film and television : information for filmmakers
- Bib ID:
- Woolloomoolo, N.S.W. : Australian Film Commission, c1996
- 22 p. ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Film Commission
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2046 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- From reel to unreal : future opportunities for Australia's film, animation, special effects and electronic games industries / House of Representatives Standing Committee on Communications, Information Technology and the Arts
- Australian film and television : industry overview / Australian Film Commission
- Papers and forums on independent film and Asian cinema / first Australian Screen Studies Association Conference, 1982 ; edited by Barbara Creed ... [et al.]
- Inquiry into the performance of Australian films in Australia [i.e. Australian] and overseas markets / House of Representatives, Standing Committee on Environment, Recreation and the Arts
- Independent film and television producers : who's making what and how they're surviving : a report for the Australian Film Commission / by Garry Maddox of Maddox Media