Sir John Quick's Notebook / edited by L.E.Fredman
- Bib ID:
- Quick, John, Sir, 1852-1932
- Newcastle, [N.S.W.] : Pogonoski, 1965
- 59 p. : ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- Bibliography: p. 58.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Other authors/contributors:
- Fredman, Lionel E
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The referenda proposals / summarised and illustrated by Sir John Quick
- The legislative powers of the Commonwealth and the States of Australia with proposed amendments / by Sir John Quick
- The annotated constitution of the Australian Commonwealth / by John Quick and Robert Randolph Garran
- The judicial power of the Commonwealth with the practice and procedure of the High Court / by Sir John Quick, and Littleton E. Groom
- The literature of the American people, an historical and critical survey