The sheep and wool correspondence of Sir Joseph Banks, 1781-1820 / edited by Harold B. Carter
- Bib ID:
- [Sydney] : Library Council of New South Wales ; [London] : British Museum (Natural History), 1979
- xxx,641p., 7p. of plates ; 27cm.
- 0565008021 (British Museum)
- Bibliography: p.590-615.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2080 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The sheep business : production and marketing guide for Australian Merino wool
- Studies in the biology of the skin and fleece of sheep / by H.B. Carter
- An essay on the nature, produce, origin, and extension of the merino breed of sheep : to which is added, a history of a cross of that breed with ryeland ewes; describing their qualities and produce, and a successful method of managing them / By Caleb Hillier Parry
- Sheep classing for gain and profit / by Jack Gown, Leanne McLachlan
- Merino wool : a study of its characteristics and classing / by John M. Fegan