Australian building science and technology
- Bib ID:
- North Sydney, N.S.W. : Australian Building Science and Technology, 1964-1967
- 3 v : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Official journal of: Building Science Forum of Australia.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 4, no. 4 (Apr. 1964)-v. 7, no. 9 (Sept. 1967)
- Later Title:
- Australian building forum
- Former Title:
- Australian building technology
- Other authors/contributors:
- Building Science Forum of Australia
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- 28-019 building 1B : sections 1-9, 9 assignments
- The construction of buildings / R. Barry ; foreword by Arthur J. Willis
- The builder's assistant [electronic resource] : containing the five orders of architecture, selected from the best specimens of the Greek and Roman ... / by John Haviland, architect, and engraved by Hugh Bridport, artist
- Principles of modern building
- Building construction / W.B. McKay