The declaration of the gentry, of the county of Norfolk, and of the county and city of Norvvich. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- [London : s.n., 1660]
- 1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Thomason Tracts 247:669.f.23.
- Praying for a free Parliament and the recall of the Members secluded in 1648.
- Imprint from Wing.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan 31 1659".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) D680.
- Thomason 669.f.23.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms, 1980. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts; 247:669.f.23).
- Also Titled:
- Declaration of the gentry, of the county of Norfolk, and of the county and city of Norwich
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1730 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The declaration of the gentlemen, free-holders and inhabitants of the county of Bedford. [microform]
- A Declaration of the nobility and gentry of the County of VVorcester adhering to the late King. [microform]
- To the Parliament of the Common-wealth of England, &c. The humble petition and representation of divers well-affected of the county of South-hampton. [microform]
- May 24, 1649. A true representation of the present sad and lamentable condition of the county of Lancaster, and particularly of the towns of Wigan Ashton and the parts adjacent. [microform]
- To the Parliament of England Scotland and Ireland. The humble petition of Henry Harbotle, on the behalf of himself and above 100 of the poor tenants within the Barony of Langley in the county of Northumberland. [microform]