Medicare now and in the future / Marilyn Moon
- Bib ID:
- Moon, Marilyn
- Washington, D.C. : Urban Institute Press ; Lanham, MD : Distributed by University Press of America, c1993
- xvi, 263 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- 0877665915 (alkaline paper) (paperback)
- 0877665907 (alkaline paper) (casebound)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -257) and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Final report : independent review of health providers' access to medicare card numbers / Peter Shergold, Bastian Seidel, Michael Gannon, Kean-Seng Lim
- Medicare reform [microform] : observations on the President's July 1999 proposal : statement of David M. Walker, Comptroller General of the United States, before the Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Regulatory issues for Medicare providers [electronic resource]
- Medicare extenders in the President's fiscal year 1996 budget [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health and Environment of the Committee on Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, March 14, 1995
- The crisis in medicare [microform] : exploring the choices : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, Rock Island, IL, August 20, 1984