Robert Menzies' forgotten people / Judith Brett
- Bib ID:
- Brett, Judith, 1949-
- Sydney : Sun Australia, 1993
- xi, 313 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- 0725107219 (paperback)
- Includes index.
- First published: Sydney : Macmillan, 1992.
- Bibliography: p. 300-307.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Biographical cuttings on Robert Gordon Menzies, Sir, Prime Minister of Australia, 1939-1941 and 1949-1966, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Arnold Smith recorded by 2GB in Historical recordings of important events collection [sound recording]
- Politics is people; the men of the Menzies era [by] Edgar Holt
- Ceremonial to be observed on the occasion of the installation of the Right Honourable Sir Robert Gordon Menzies, as a Knight of the most ancient and most noble Order of the Thistle
- History of the Menzies family in Jeparit / [written by Fred Raven]