Les quaeres del Monsieur Plowden
- Bib ID:
- Plowden, Edmund, 1518-1585
- London : Printed by William Rawlins, Samuel Roycroft, H. Sawbridge, Richard and Edward Atkins and are to be sold by Thomas Dring and Charles Harper, 1684
- , 61,  p. ; 38 cm. (fol.)
- Title vignette.
- With: Les commentaries ou reports de Edmund Plowden.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Precedent in English law, and other essays. Edited by Harold Greville Hanbury
- Henrici de Bracton De legibus et consuetudinibus Angliae : libri quinque in varios tractatus distincti : ad diversorum et vetustissimorum codicum collationem typis vulgati / edited by Travers Twiss
- The law
- Anno XXIIII Henrici VIII. [electronic resource] : Actis made in the session of this present parliament, holden vpon prorogation at westmynstre, the. IIII. daye of February, in the XXIIII. yere of the reigne of our most dradde soueraigne lorde Kyng Henry the.VIII. and there continued and kept till the.VII daie of Aprill then next ensuyng: to the honour of god and holy churche, and for the common weale and profite of this his realme
- Doctor and student : or dialogues between a doctor of divinity, and a student in the laws of England, containing the grounds of those laws