Under the gridiron [microform] : a summer in the United States and the Far West, including a run through Canada / by M. Davenport
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Davenport, M. (Montague)
- Online Version:
- London: Tinsley, 1876
- xii, 143 p.,  leaves of plates : ill.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 03644.
- Reproduction of original in: Public Archives of Canada Library.
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1980. 2 microfiches (92 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 03644)
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.03644
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1901
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The voice of Asia / by James A. Michener
- The road to Cuzco; a journey from Argentina to Peru. With a pref. by Salvador de Madariaga
- Palestine under the Moslems : a description of Syria and the Holy Land from A.D. 650 to 1500 / translated from the works of the medieval Arab geographers by Guy Le Strange ; with a new introduction by Walid Khalidy
- A description of the coasts of North and South-Guinea ; and of Ethiopia Inferior, vulgarly Angola : being a new and accurate account of the Western Maritime countries of Africa. In six books ; containing a geographical, political, and natural History of the Kingdoms, provinces, common-wealths, territories, and islands belonging to it. Their product, inhabitants, manners, languages, trade, wars, policy and religion. With a full account of all the European settlements ; their rise, progress, and present condition; their commerce, and measures for improving the several branches of the Guinea and Angola trade. Also of trade-winds, breezes, tornadoes, harmatans, tides and currents, &c. And a new relation of the Province of Guiana, and of the great rivers of Amazons and Oronoque in South-America. With an Appendix ; being a general account of the first discoveries of America, in the fourteenth century, and some observations thereon. And a geographical, political, and natural history of the Antilles-Islands, in the North-Sea of America / by John Barbot
- The geography and history of Oceania abridged, or, A concise account of Australia, Malaysia, Polynesia and Antarctica / by A. Ireland