Guild Hall, London, the [blank] day of [blank] 1645. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- Uniform Title:
- Miscellaneous Documents. 1645-06-09
- [London : s.n., 1645]
- 1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Thomason Tracts 44:E.261.
- Imprint from Wing.
- A receipt for money gathered by treasurers appointed by the Common Council June 9, 1645, "towards the raising of a Regiment of Dragoones for the present reliefe of Taunton, under the Command of Sergeant Major General Massey.".
- Annotation on Thomason copy: blanks filled in so that title reads: the "10th" day of "June" 1645.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) R618.
- Thomason E.261.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Thomason Tracts; 44:E.261).
- Great Britain -- History -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800
- Also Titled:
- Miscellaneous Documents. 1645-06-09.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1715 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.