Acts and proceedings of the Synod of New York and Philadelphia, A.D. 1787, & 1788 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Synod of New York and Philadelphia
- Philadelphia : Reprinted by Jane Aitken, 1803
- 8 p.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 4907.
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquerian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4907).
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A -- Synod of New York and Philadelphia -- Government
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1828
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Tables of surfaces and volumes of spheres and of prolate and oblate spheroids, and spheroidal coefficients
- Memoirs of libraries, of museums, and of archives public and private : and of some of their chief founders, collectors, keepers, and benefactors
- Statistics of Science and technology / Department of Education and Science [and] Ministry of Technology
- List of publications and abstracts of research reports and bulletins / Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- The case of the innkeepers and keepers of livery stables [microform] : and also of the several owners and proprietors of inns and livery-stables, and of lands lett therewith