Poetry made familiar and easy [microform] to young gentlemen and ladies, and embellished with a great variety of the most shining epigrams, ... Being the fourth volume of the Circle of the sciences
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Newbery, John, 1713-1767
- The third edition.
- London : printed for Newbery and Carnan, 1769
- ,224p. ; 32A.
- English short title catalogue Eighteenth Century collection.
- Eighteenth Century ; reel 2599, no. 16.
- Dedication signed: John Newbery.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT Research Publications, Inc., 1986. 1 reel ; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century ; reel 2599, no. 16).
- Also Titled:
- Circle of the sciences. Poetry
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- This is the ordinaunce for the conseruation and keping of the Quenes Maiesties swannes and signettes, and of the Lordes spirituall and temporall, and of her Commons within the counties of Lincolne, Northampton, Rutland, Huntington, and Cambridge, [microform] and the liberties and fraunchyse of the same: and for the conseruacion of fyshe and fowle, with the assissing of all maner of nettes within the sayde Counties and liberties of the same
- Proposals for maintaining of the poor and discouraging of vagabonds and vagrant and sturdy beggars [electronic resource] / humbly offered to the considerations of the right honourable the lords of council and session, the honourable the lord provost and magistrates of the city of Edinburgh, and the justices of the peace of the shires of Edinburgh, Linlithgow and Haddingtoun
- Proposals for maintaining of the poor and discouraging of vagabonds and vagrant and sturdy beggars [microform] / humbly offered to the considerations of the right honourable the lords of council and session, the honourable the lord provost and magistrates of the city of Edinburgh, and the justices of the peace of the shires of Edinburgh, Linlithgow and Haddingtoun
- To the Senate and House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : the memorial of the president, managers and company, of the Schuylkill and Susquehanna Navigation, and of the Delaware and Schuylkill Canal Navigation
- To the Right Honorable and Honorable the knights, citizens, and burgesses in Parliament assembled. The memorial of the mayor, sheriffs, burgesses and commons of the county of the town of Drogheda; and of the merchants and traders of said town; and the land-holders of the counties of Meath and Louth, ... [electronic resource]