Mrs. Wardens obsevations upon her husbands reverend speech in the presence of certaine gentlewomen of Ratcliffe and Wapping. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- [London : s.n., 1642]
- 8 p. ;
- Thomason Tracts 20:E.115.
- Caption title.
- Signed on p. 8: J. B.
- An anti-Puritan satire, occasioned by "The speech of a warden to the fellowes of his company .. by Antibrownistus Puritanomastix" (1642).
- Imprint from Wing.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept: ye 5th 1642".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) B114.
- Thomason E.115.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts; 20:E.115).
- Other authors/contributors:
- J. B
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Original papers relative to the rights and pretensions of the Nabob of Arcot, and the Rajah of Tanjore, and to the demands of British subjects on the Nabob of Arcot [electronic resource]
- A list of the names of all the adventurers in the joynt-stock of the company of merchants of London, trading to Greenland
- Letters of Mercator [microform]
- Original papers relating to the expedition to the island of Cuba [electronic resource]
- The heart of Mary / by Heinrich Keller ; translated from the German by John Hennig