Les poissons et animaux a fourrures au Canada [microform] / [Arthur Buies]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Buies, Arthur, 1840-1901
- Online Version:
- [Ottawa : Ministere de l'agriculture, 1900?]
- 87 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 04417.
- "Publie par ordre de l'honorable M. Fisher, Ministre de l'Agriculture, Ottawa, Canada."
- Signed: Arthur Buies.
- Reproduction of original in: Bibliotheque de la Ville de Montreal.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.04417
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1981. 1 microfiche (48 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 04417)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Canada. Department of Agriculture
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1925
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Canada, the land of hope, by E. Way Elkington
- The new dominion of Canada [microform] : its present position & future prospects considered in their material, political, educational, moral and religious aspects / by Robert Wallace
- The evolution of the Commonwealth. RIIA/8/1603 / Monsieur André Siegfried
- Lectures on Canada [microform] : illustrating its present position, and shewing forth its onward progress, and predictive of its future destiny / by Charles Bass
- Speaking of Canada; addresses, 1952-1959