An almanack for the yeare of our Lord God 1664. [microform] Being bissextile or leap-yeare. By M.F. Philomath
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- M. F
- [Cambridge] : Printed by John Field, printer to the Universitie of Cambridge, 
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (woodcut) ;
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1822:27.
- Printed in red and black.
- Place of publication from Wing.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) A1657D.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1988. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1822:27).
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord 1648. [microform]
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord God 1664 [electronic resource] : Being bissextile or leap-yeare. By M.F. Philomath
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord God 1663. [microform] Being the third after bissextile or leap-yeare. By M.F. Philomath
- A theater of the planetary houres for all dayes of the yeare
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord 1648 [electronic resource]