Notes and furphies
- Bib ID:
- Armidale, N.S.W. : University of New England, Dept. of English, 1978-
- v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Cat. from nos.7 and 8, 1981 and 1982.
- Some articles also available electronically on Informit
- Bulletin of the Association for the Study of Australian Literature.
- Issues for no. 1 (1978)-no. 21 (1988) issued by University of New England. Dept. of English; no. 22 (1989)-no. 23 (1989) by Footscray Institute of Technology. Dept. of Humanities; no. 25 (1990)-no. 27 (1991) by Victorian University of Technology. Dept. of Humanities; no. 28 (1992) by University of Tasmania. Devenport Study Centre; no. 29 (1992)- by University of Tasmania. NW Centre.
- Merged with: Association for the Study of Australian Literature. Conference. Proceedings ... to form: Journal of the Association for the Study of Australian Literature, 1447-8986.
- Cited In:
- APAIS. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service: http://www.informit.com.au
- Australian Public Affairs - Full Text until December 2013
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (Oct. 1978)-no.43 (Oct. 2000)
- Later Title:
- Association for the Study of Australian Literature. Conference. Proceedings ...
- Journal of the Association for the Study of Australian Literature 1447-8986
- Australian literature -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Footscray Institute of Technology. Department of Humanities
- Association for the Study of Australian Literature
- University of New England. Department of English
- Victoria University of Technology. Department of Humanities
- University of Tasmania. Devenport Study Centre
- University of Tasmania. NW Centre
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.