A collection of the militia laws in force in North Carolina [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- North Carolina
- Raleigh [N.C.] : Printed by William Beylan, 1805
- 28 p.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9029.
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9029).
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1830
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Laws of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held at Raleigh, on the sixteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and twelve, and in the thirty-seventh year of the independence of said state. : William Hawkins, Esquire, governor
- Atlas of North Carolina. Director and chief cartographer: Richard E. Lonsdale; Assistants: John B. Cole [and others]
- An address to the inhabitants of North-Carolina [microform] : occasioned by the difficult circumstances the government seems to labour under, for want of a medium, or something to answer in lieu of money : for the encouragement of the people, in regard to business : to which is added, a proposition for a paper-currency, whereby the possessors of the soil may ... discharge their quit-rents and publick taxes : and whereby, also new life may be given to trade and commerce
- Prisons in North Carolina : a report / prepared by the North Carolina Advisory Committee to the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a report prepared in obedience to An Act Directing the Secretary of the Treasury to Cause the Coast of North Carolina ... to Be Surveyed .... [electronic resource]