A series of letters on education [microform] / ascribed to J. Witherspoon
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Witherspoon, John, 1723-1794
- Hallowell [Me.] : Printed by E. Goodale, 1817
- 63 p.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42941.
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42941). Photographed from an imperfect copy: first p. of text wanting.
- United States Maine Hallowell.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1842
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Other people's children : some suggestions for the care of young children / by Ramona Backus, Aline Brough and Irene Bennett Needham ; drawings by Ann Gale
- The simple way to raise a good kid / Judy McFadden ; illustrated by Gordon Bain
- Samfostran : Pedagogik for foraldrar
- Parents of the future
- The mother's friend; or, Familiar directions for forming the mental and moral habits of young children [microform]