A treatise on the relations of the Church, Rome, and dissent [microform] / being amicably discussed by W. Herbert Smythe
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Smythe, W. Herbert
- Online Version:
- Kingston : J. Creighton ; New York : H.B. Durand, 
- 327 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 14739.
- Reproduction of original in: University of British Columbia Library.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.14739
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1981. 4 microfiches (181 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 14739)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1892
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A letter to His Grace the Archbishop of York on the present corrupt state of the Church of England [microform] / by R. M. Beverley
- A letter to His Grace the Archbishop of York, on the present corrupt state of the Church of England [microform] / by R.M. Beverley
- A letter to His Grace the Archbishop of York, on the present corrupt state of the Church of England [electronic resource] / by R.M. Beverley
- Thoughts on the state of the established church and on the means by which its efficiency may be promoted / by John A. Russell
- A letter to His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury, suggested by the remarks of Henry Kingscote, Esq. on the present wants of the Church / by a layman