Committee documents (42nd report) / The Senate, Committee of Privileges
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Parliament. Senate. Committee of Privileges
- [Canberra : The Senate], 1993
- 107 p. ; 30 cm.
- "May 1993."
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Possible threats to Senate Select Committee or senators / the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Senate Committee of Priveleges
- Possible improper interference with or misleading reports of proceedings of Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee / the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Senate Committee of Priveleges
- Possible improper interference with a witness and possible misleading evidence before the National Crime Authority Committee (36th report) / [the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Senate Committee of Privileges]
- Person referred to in the Senate (Councillor Michael Samaras) / the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Senate, Committee of Privileges
- Report concerning unauthorised publication of material concerning the Public Accounts Committee / House of Representatives, Committee of Privileges