A history of Australian children's literature 1841-1941 [by] H. M. Saxby
- Bib ID:
- Saxby, H. M. (Henry Maurice), 1924-2014
- Sydney, Wentworth Books 
- xii, 212 p. illus. 25 cm.
- Marcie Muir collection of Australian children's books.
- Bibliography: p. 197-204.
- Muir copy includes newspaper cutting of a review of the book
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Muir Marcie. Marcie Muir collection of Australian children's books..
This collection contains 6,246 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2084 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Offered to children : a history of Australian children's literature 1841-1941 / Maurice Saxby
- Images of Australia : a history of Australian children's literature 1941-1970 / Maurice Saxby
- John Locke and children's books in eighteenth-century England / Samuel F. Pickering, Jr
- A Peculiar gift : nineteenth century writings on books for children / selected and edited by Lance Salway
- The thorny paradise : writers on writing for children / ed. by Edward Blishen