Two sermons preached at Watertown, Sept. 22, 1816 [microform] / by Richard R. Eliot
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Eliot, Richard Rosewell, 1752-1818
- Concord, Mass. : Printed by Joseph T. Peters, 1816
- 47 p.
- Two sermons on Deuteronomy 32:47a.
- "Published at the request of the hearers."
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 37502.
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37502).
- United States Massachusetts Concord.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1841
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick [electronic resource]
- Sermon memorials / ed. by Fred T. Whitington
- A sermon preached in the Cathedral Church, at Norwich, on Saturday, June 30th, 1838, at the primary visitation of the Right Reverend Edward, Lord Bishop of the Diocese, and dedicated by permission to his Lordship. / John Bedingfield Collyer
- D.L. Moody [microform] : oo kukaskwawina (his sermons) / translated into the language of the Cree Indians by C. German
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick. ... [electronic resource]