Banks under stress
- Bib ID:
- Paris, France : Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ; [Washington, D.C. : OECD Publications and Information Centre, distributor], 1992
- 172 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 169-170).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2062 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Yin hang fa quan shu / Quan guo ren da chang wei hui fa zhi gong zuo wei yuan hui min fa shi bian zhu ; zhu bian Hu Kangsheng ; fu zhu bian Wang Shengming, Sun Lihai
- Zhonghua Renmin Gongheguo yin hang fa quan shu / Ma Nengze zhu bian
- Bank regulation : the case of the missing model / by Gerard Caprio
- Online banking vs. brick & mortar - or a hybrid model? [electronic resource] : a preliminary investigation of Australian and Indian banks / Chandana R. Unnithan, Paula M.C. Swatman
- Practice & law of banking in India & Pakistan / by Suneja