Two sermons, delivered at Townsend, November 17, 1811 [microform] / by William Bascom
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Bascom, William, 1780-1845
- Leominster, Mass. : Printed by Salmon Wilder, 1812
- 24 p. ; 21 cm.
- "Published at the request of the hearers."
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24764.
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24764)
- United States Massachusetts Leominster.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1837
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Sermons [microform] / by W. Morley Punshon
- A sermon preached at the assizes holden at Kingston upon Thames, on Wednesday 30th of July, 1712. [electronic resource] : Before the Right Honourable the Lord Chief Justice Parker, and the Honourable Mr. Justice Tracy. By Robert Moss, D.D. Chaplain in Ordinary to Her Majesty, and Preacher to the Honourable Society of Grays Inn. Published at the request of the high sheriff, and the gentlemen of the grand jury
- The privilege of being permitted to assist in raising houses unto God : a sermon preached November 28, 1841 ... in aid of the funds of the Diocesan Church Building Society / by the Minister of a Rural Parish
- Fifteen sermons preached on various important subjects, [electronic resource] : by George Whitefield, ... Carefully corrected and revised according to the best London edition. To which is prefixed a sermon, on the character, preaching, &c. of the Rev. Mr. Whitefield. By Joseph Smith
- A sermon preached in the Cathedral Church, at Norwich, on Saturday, June 30th, 1838, at the primary visitation of the Right Reverend Edward, Lord Bishop of the Diocese, and dedicated by permission to his Lordship. / John Bedingfield Collyer