John Jacob Astor [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Astor, William Waldorf, 1848-1919
- Online Version:
- [S.l. : s.n.], c1899
- p. -184 : ill., map, ports.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 15150.
- Caption title.
- Signed: William Waldorf Astor.
- Reproduction of original in: Provincial Archives of British Columbia. Library.
- From: The Pall Mall magazine.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.15150
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1984. 1 microfiche (11 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 15150)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1924
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Two thousand women of achievement
- Who's who of American women; a biographical dictionary of notable living American women
- Who's who of American women
- Biographical directory of the American Congress, 1774-1996 : the Continental Congress, September 5, 1774, to October 21, 1788, and the Congress of the United States, from the First through the 104th Congress, March 4, 1789, to January 3, 1997 / [editor, Joel D. Treese]
- Biographical directory of the American Congress, 1774-1961: the Continental Congress, September 5, 1774, to October 21, 1788 and the Congress of the United States, from the First to the Eighty-sixth Congress, March 4, 1789, to January 3, 1961, inclusive