The fashionable tour [microform] : an excursion to the Springs, Niagara, Quebec, and through the New-England States : interspersed with geographical and historical sketches
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Davison, G. M. (Gideon Miner), 1791?-1869
- Online Version:
- 3rd ed., rev. and improved.
- Saratoga Springs [N.Y.] : Printed and published by G.M. Davison, 1828
- 306 p. : folded map.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 33366.
- Author's name appears in imprint and in other editions.
- Later editions published under title: The traveller's guide through the middle and northern states, and the provinces of Canada.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Canada.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.33366
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1983. 4 microfiches (162 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 33366)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1853
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Fodor's Jordan and the Holy Land. 1979-
- The traveller's handbook for Palestine and Syria
- Queensland hotel and boarding-house directory of the tourist resorts and the principal cities and towns / compiled and issued by the Queensland Government Intelligence and Tourist Bureau
- Bradshaw's through route overland guide to India, and colonial handbook, or, Manual for travellers in Egypt, Turkey, Persia and India, the Australian settlements and New Zealand, China, Japan, the Cape, and Mauritius, via the isthmuses of Suez and Panama, and the American overland railway
- Complete reference guide to Spain and Portugal, including the Balearic and Canary Islands, Madeira and the Azures