The Stranger's guide through the United States and Canada [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Online Version:
- Edinburgh : J. Sutherland ; London : R. Groombridge, 1838
- 143 p. : maps.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 37884.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Canada.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.37884
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1983. 2 microfiches (85 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 37884)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1863
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Spanish-American republics
- The land of the midnight sun : summer and winter journeys through Sweden, Norway, Lapland and northern Finland / by Paul B. Du Chaillu, author of "Explorations in equatorial Africa," "A journey to Ashango Land," "Stories of the gorilla country," etc. : with map and 235 illustrations : in two volumes
- Picturesque Palestine, Sinai, and Egypt / edited by Colonel Wilson, R.E., C.B., F.R.S., formerly engineer to the Palestine Exploration Society ; assisted by the most eminent Palestine explorers, etc
- When the going was good / Evelyn Waugh
- [Brochures, maps and pamphlets relating to travel in the United States, Great Britain, Europe, and other parts of the world]