Architectural theory review : journal of the Department of Architecture, The University of Sydney
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- [Sydney] : Dept. of Architecture, The University of Sydney, 1996-
- v. ; 25 cm.
- Each issue has an individual title.
- Subtitle varies.
- Also available online. Address as at 31/10/14: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/ratr20#.VFL9Wmcixws
- Published by RoutledgeTaylor & Francis Group from 2007.
- Cited In:
- APAIS. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service: http://www.informit.com.au
- Australian Public Affairs - Full Text until December 2013
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 1996)-
- Three times a year, 2008-
- Previous Frequency:
- Semiannual, -2007
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of Sydney. Department of Architecture
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Semiotics and the discourse of architecture [microform]
- Building in the air: Aspects of the aerial imagination in modern Italian architecture (Franco Albini, Edoardo Persico, Alberto Sartoris). [microform]
- A place biography: The case of Arlington (Australia) [microform]
- The interaction between physical environment and affiliative behavior [microform]
- The process of architecture