Power house [picture] / Olive Cotton
- Bib ID:
- Cotton, Olive, 1911-2003
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. PIC Drawer PM 1848 #PIC/P1672/E copy
- 1 photograph : gelatin silver ; 30 x 22.3 cm.
- Title from inscription l.l.
- On cardboard mount 41 x 30.6 cm.
- Reproduced on p. 41 of Olive Cotton, photographer, as: "Power house, Wallerawang".
- Identification of Wallerawang has been questioned.
- PIC Drawer PM 1848 #PIC/P1672/E copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-136350474
- Also Titled:
- Power house, Wallerawang
- Copyright restrictions apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2073 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A soldier and a nurse standing in a courtyard leaning against a railing, New South Wales?, approximately 1915
- View looking down on to a narrow peninsula, New South Wales?, approximately 1955 / Frank Hurley
- A soldier observing the arrival of a ship at a wharf, New South Wales?, approximately 1915
- Women working at a cardboard box makers factory, New South Wales, 1909
- Waratah or Telopea speciosissima, approximately 1950 / Frank Hurley