- Bib ID:
- London : J. Whitaker, c1992-
- v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- 0850212391 (1994) (26th ed.)
- Life Dates:
- 125th ed. (1993)-
- Former Title:
- Almanack for the year of our Lord ... (London, England) 0083-9256
- Other authors/contributors:
- Whitaker, Joseph, 1820-1895
- Also Titled:
- Almanack for the year of our Lord ...
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- La lunette de Doullens [electronic resource] : almanach démocratique et progressif de l'ami du peuple pour 1850 / par F.-V. Raspail
- Speculum anni redivivum, or, An almanack for the year of our Lord, 1758 ... / by Henry Season
- Ledstjarnan julkalender for 1907 attonde argangen / med bidrag af Hillis Grane...[et al.]
- Poor Humphrey's calendar [microform] : wherein are given mysterious warnings, plain hints, true tokens, judicial judgments, prognostications and prophecies concerning the signs of the times, especially things to come in 1829 ... / by Poor Humphrey
- Speculum anni redivivum, or, an almanac for the year of our Lord, 1750 ... / by Henry Season