Chertsey Abbey cartularies, volume II, part I: being the second portion of the Cartulary in the Public Record Office
- Bib ID:
- Chertsey Abbey
- Frome ; London : Printed by Butler and Tanner for the Surrey Record Society, 1958
- v. ; 26 cm.
- Surrey Record Society ; v . 12.
- Exchequer K.R. Miscellaneous Books, 25 -- T.p.
- "Volume XII (continued)" --T.p.
- Library has v. 12 (continued) as well as a separate photocopy of v. 12 (concluded)
- Accompanied by a complimentary slip from the Surrey Record Office.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2028 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Chertsey cartularies, volume II, part 2: being extracts from British Museum Lansdowne MS. 435 and the Clifford Cartulary, together with index to volume II
- Charters of Chertsey Abbey / edited by S.E. Kelly
- Cartulary, 1312-1345 [microform]
- The natural history and antiquities of the county of Surrey. [electronic resource] : Begun in the year 1673. By John Aubrey, Esq; F.R.S. and continued to the present time. Illustrated with proper sculptures. In five volumes
- The natural history and antiquities of the county of Surrey / by John Aubrey