The history of freemasonry in Canada, from its introduction in 1749. Volume two [microform] : compiled and written from official records and from mss. covering the period from 1749-1858, in the possession of the author / by J. Ross Robertson
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Robertson, J. Ross (John Ross), 1841-1918
- Online Version:
- Toronto : G.N. Morang, 1900
- xxiv, -979 p. : ill., map, plans, ports.
- 0665509898 (volume 2)
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 50989.
- Part of a CIHM set.
- Includes indexes.
- Reproduction of original in: Dana Porter Arts Library.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.50989
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1985. 12 microfiches (551 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 50989)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1925
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The history of freemasonry in Canada, from its introduction in 1749. Volume one [microform] : compiled and written from official records and from mss. covering the period from 1749-1858, in the possession of the author / by J. Ross Robertson
- Oration, pronounced in the Second Baptist Church at Beaufort, (South-Carolina) on the 27th of February, 1813, being St. John's Day; [electronic resource] : before the brethren of the Blue Lodge, and companions of the Royal Arch Chapter: and published at their request. / By Brother H.T. Farmer. ; [Seven lines from Shakespeare]
- A discourse, delivered in Providence, before the officers and members of Mount-Vernon Lodge, at their hall, February 22, A.L. 5816, [electronic resource] : it being their anniversary election; and in presence of the M.W. Grand Lodge of the state of Rhode-Island, &c. / By the Rev. Br. Richard Carrique, High Priest of King Solomon Chapter in Charlton, (Ms.) and Grand Chaplain of the Grand Encampment of Knights Templars in New-England
- Some of the beauties of free-masonry [microform] : being extracts from publications, which have received the approbation of the wise and virtuous of the fraternity : with introductory remarks, designed to remove the various objections made against the order / [compiled] by Joshua Bradley
- International co-freemasonry : the workings of freemasonry in the Mark Degree / issued under the sanction of the Representative of the Supreme Council of International Co-Freemasonry for the British federation