Speech of the Honorable A.T. Galt, Minister of Finance of Canada, in introducing the budget [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Galt, A. T. (Alexander Tilloch), Sir, 1817-1893
- Online Version:
- (Ottawa : Hunter Rose)
- [Ottawa? : s.n.], 1866
- 43 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 45401.
- Published also in French under title: Discours prononce par l'Honorable A.T. Galt, ministre des finances du Canada, en presentant le budget (see CIHM microfiche no. 23351)
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Canada.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.45401
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1984. 1 microfiche (25 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 45401)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Canada. Legislature. Legislative Assembly
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Canada, the growth of a great nation
- Canada, the land of hope, by E. Way Elkington
- Three years in Canada [microform] : an account of the actual state of the country in 1826-7-8, comprehending its resources, productions, improvements, and capabilities, and including sketches of the state of society, advice to emigrants, &c. / by John Mactaggart
- Canada / by B. Moore and the editors of Life
- Three years in Canada [electronic resource] : an account of the actual state of the country in 1826-7-8, comprehending its resources, productions, improvements, and capabilities, and including sketches of the state of society, advice to emigrants, &c. / by John Mactaggart