Zai sheng mao / Li Ning zhu
再生貓 / 李寧著
- Bib ID:
- Quanwan [Hong Kong] : Hai bin tu shu gong si : Zong dai li Shi jie chu ban she, 1988
- 荃灣 [Hong Kong] : 海濱圖書公司 : 總代理世界出版社, 1988
- 190 pages : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Fu nü yu jia ting cong shu.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Answer to Payne's Age of reason [microform] With a short view of the obedience which Christians are bound to yield to the powers that be. By David Wilson
- Moral biography; or, the worthies of England displayed [electronic resource] : containing the lives of persons eminently distinguished for their virtues and talents. Designed for the use of private families and public schools. Second edition, improved. Embellished with a fine engraving
- Plus 61 J
- The practice of repentance. Or A sermon preached at Pauls Crosse, the fifteenth of September last passed, by Radford Mavericke, preacher of Gods word in Devon [electronic resource]
- The clergyman's office, and the clergyman's due [electronic resource] : a sermon preach'd at the Triennial Visitation of the Right Reverend Father in God Edward, Lord Bishop of Gloucester at Campden, Octob. 7, 1698 / by Robert Morse