A sermon on the death of the Rev. John Stuart, D.D. [microform] : preached at Kingston, 25th August, 1811 / by the Rev. John Strachan, D.D. ; and published at the request of the congregation
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Strachan, John, 1778-1867
- Online Version:
- Kingston, Upper Canada [Ont.] : Printed by Charles Kendall ..., 1811
- 31 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 53752.
- Imperfect: t.p. stained with loss of print.
- Reproduction of original in: Douglas Library.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.53752
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1986. 1 microfiche (19 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 53752)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1836
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Pastoral greeting [microform] : a sermon preached on the occasion of his entering upon pastoral charge of Trinity Church, Port Burwell and St. Luke's Church, Vienna, April 21st, 1867 / by the Rev. John Schulte, D.D., Ph.D., rector of Port Burwell and incumbent of St. Luke's Church, Vienna
- Sermons / by the late Rev. Peter S. Menzies
- Sermons [microform] : by the Rev. W. Morley Punshon
- A sermon preach'd before the sons of the clergy, at their anniversary-meeting in the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, Dec. 6. 1709. By Francis Atterbury, D.D. preacher at the Rolls, dean of Carlisle, and chaplain in Ordinary to Her Majesty [electronic resource]
- A sermon preach'd at the Parish-Church of St. Laurence-Jewry, London. October 5, 1708. [electronic resource] : By Robert Moss, D.D. chaplain in ordinary to Her Majesty, and preacher to the Honourable Society of Grays-Inn. Publish'd at the desire of the vestry