Peter Cripps : projects for two museums
- Bib ID:
: University of South Australia Art Museum, c1993
- 47 p. : col.ill. ; 26 cm.
- 0868030740 (paperback)
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the University of South Australia Art Museum and the Museum of Economic Botany, Adelaide Botanic Garden, 5 Sept.-2 Oct. 1993.
- Catalogue written by John Barrett-Lennard and Carolyn Barnes.
- '... funded by the Visual Arts/Craft Board of the Australia Council ...' -- T.p. verso.
- Curator: John Barrett-Lennard.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Cripps, Peter -- Exhibitions
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.