France and England in North America / Francis Parkman
- Bib ID:
- Parkman, Francis, 1823-1893
- New York, N.Y. : Literary Classics of the United States, Inc. : Distributed to the trade by the Viking Press, c1983
- 2 v. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- 0940450100 (volume 1)
- 0940450119 (volume 2)
- Library of America.
- Full contents:
- v. 1. Pioneers of France in the New World. The Jesuits of North America in the seventeenth century. La Salle and the discovery of the Great West. The old regime in Canada
- v. 2. Count Frontenac and New France under Louis XIV A half-century of conflict. Montcalm and Wolfe.
- Edited by David Levin.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Levin, David, 1924-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The discovery of America, 1492-1584 / edited by Philip F. Alexander
- Fusang guo kao zheng / Zhu Qianzhi zhu
- Sixteenth century North America; the land and the people as seen by the Europeans
- An account of discoveries in the West until 1519, and of voyages to and along the Atlantic coast of North America, from 1520 to 1573
- L'influence de la decouverte de l'Amerique sur le bonheur du genre-humain. Second partie [microform] / par M. l'abbe Genty