Two million South Australians / Philip Woodruff
- Bib ID:
- Woodruff, Philip, 1913-
- Kent Town, S. Aust. : Peacock Publications, 1984
- 183 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Foreword by Sir Mark Oliphant.
- Ill. on lining papers.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Medical care -- South Australia -- History
- Public health -- South Australia -- History
- History of medicine -- South Australia
- Public health -- South Australia
- Health - Infectious diseases - Smallpox
- Ngarrindjeri / Narrinjeri people (S69) (SA SI54-13)
- Health - Infectious diseases - Tuberculosis
- Health - Physiology and diseases
- Health status - Immunisation
- Health - Treatments
- Health - Cardiovascular system
- Health - Infectious diseases - Influenza
- Health - Preventive health
- Health status - Public health
- Health - Infectious diseases
- South Australia -- History
- South Australia (SA)
- Adelaide (SE SA SI54-09)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2083 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Frail flesh & blood : the health of South Australians since earliest times / Rob Linn
- Performance indicators in community health : development of a process, March 2000-October 2001 : final project report / Performance Indicators in Community Health Project Working Group
- Primary health care in South Australia : a discussion paper
- South Australian health goals and targets health monitoring indicators : report 1 / Anne Taylor ... [et. al.]
- South Australian health goals and targets health priority areas survey / Anne Taylor ...[et al.]