The Roman Catholic Church, not the mother church of England, or, The Church of England, the church originally planted to England [microform] / by Thomas B. Fuller
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Fuller, T. B. (Thomas Brock), 1810-1884
- Online Version:
- (Cobourg, Ont. : Diocesan Press)
- [Cobourg, Ont.? : s.n.], 1844
- 19 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 50803.
- Reproduction of original in: Dalhousie University. Library.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.50803
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1985. 1 microfiche (13 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 50803)
- Also Titled:
- Church of England, the church originally planted in England
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1869
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.