Private family register of the Shenston and Lazenby families [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Online Version:
- (Brantford [Ont.] : T.S. Shenston)
- [Brantford, Ont.? : s.n.], 1864
-  p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 35327.
- Cover title.
- Attributed to Thomas Strahan Shenston--A Bibliography of Canadiana, Toronto Public Library.
- Reproduction of original in: Metropolitan Toronto Library.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.35327
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1987. 1 microfiche (12 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 35327)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Shenston, Thomas S. (Thomas Strahan), 1822-1895
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1889
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- 500 best genealogy & family history tips / Thomas MacEntee
- Genealogy as pastime and profession. With an introd. by Milton Rubincam
- Trace your ancestors / by L. G. Pine
- Nana and pa : the history of the Olston family of Powell Street, Yarraville / [gathered by Mrs Lorraine Thomas]
- Identifying people in the past, edited by E. A. Wrigley