A letter to the Right Honourable William Pitt, on his apostacy from the cause of parliamentary reform. To which is subjoined an appendix, ... [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Mackintosh, James, Sir, 1765-1832
- The second edition.
- London : printed for H.D. Symonds, 1793
- ,50;19,p. ; 8A.
- English short title catalogue Eighteenth Century collection.
- Eighteenth Century ; reel 600, no. 50.
- Signed at the end: An honest man i.e. Sir James Mackintosh.
- With a half-title.
- The appendix has a separate pagination and register.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT Research Publications, Inc., 1983. 1 reel ; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century ; reel 600, no. 50).
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Publicola's addresses : to the people of England; to the soldiers; to the sailors; to which is added his postscript to the people of England
- [Circular] [microform] : we take the liberty to call your attention to the annexed copy of the Memorial, which will be presented to government for assistance to enable the societies referred to, to emigrate to Canada
- Odes of consequence, &c. [electronic resource] : To Peter Pindar, Esq. To the small Theatre. To Cork Porter. To a canary bird. To the tipperary goat. To the bird of paradise. Clown and Lobster. To the Cork Gazette. To Corkonian bards. To my immortality. To a horse chair. To Cork architects. To Apollo. To my readers. By Crispin Paul Pindar. The first number
- Address to the subscribers to the canal from Carlisle to Fisher's Cross [microform]
- Publicola's addresses [microform] : To the people of England ; To the soldiers ; and, To the sailors : to which is added, his Postscript to the people of England