Anxious nation : Australia and the rise of Asia 1850-1939 / David Walker
- Bib ID:
- Walker, David, 1945-
- St. Lucia, Qld. : University of Queensland Press, 1999
- xv, 312 p.,  p. of plates ; ill., maps, ports. ; 23 cm.
- 0702231312 (paperback)
- UQP Australian studies.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. -300.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Aodaliya yu Ya Zhou / Dawei Woke zhu ; Zhang Yongxian deng yi = Anxious nation : Australia and the Rise of Asia 1850-1939 / David Walker
- Images of Asians in multicultural Australia : a report submitted to the Toyota Foundation November 1992 / David Ip ... [et al.]
- The Asianisation of Australia? : some facts about the myths / Laksiri Jayasuriya, Kee Pookong
- Anti-Asian folklore and strategies for conflict resolution / Graham Seal
- Migrant attitudes survey : a study of the attitudes of Australians and recently arrived migrants from Asia and the Middle East, in close neighbourhoods in Sydney and Adelaide