China, east coast [cartographic material] : Yellow Sea and Gulf of Pe-chili
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Department
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale [ca. 1:70 000 000]
- London : Published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty : sold by J.D. Potter, agent for the sale of the Admiralty charts, 31 Poultry and King St., Tower Hill, 1840 Jan. 27
- 1 map ; 45.4 x 60.0 cm.
- Partial contents:
- Inset: Pekin to the Gulf of Pe-chili.
- Nautical chart of the east coast of China with depths shown as soundings expressed in fathoms. Relief shown by hachures.
- In lower right margin: J. & C. Walker sculpt.
- "Additions to October 1859."
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-231312143
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Umi no chizu
- Using nautical charts with global positioning system [electronic resource]
- Information on Hydrographic Office charts and publications
- [Admiralty charts] [cartographic material]
- China. Sheet V [cartographic material] : Port Matheson to Ragged Point / surveyed by Captns. Kellett and Collinson 1843; J. & C. Walker sculpt