The referendum / by Jethro Brown
- Bib ID:
- Brown, W. Jethro (William Jethro), 1868-1930
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. JAFp BIBLIO F7531 copy
- (Launceston : Daily Telegraph Office)
- [Launceston : s.n., 1897]
- 24 pages ; 21 cm.
- Cover title.
- "Being a paper read before the Royal Society of Tasmania, August 1897."
- National Library of Australia's N 336.94 N252 copy bound with 21 items on federation.
- One of the National Library of Australia's copies inscribed by author.
- JAFp BIBLIO F7531 copy also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-385037151
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 7531
- Referendum -- Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Royal Society of Tasmania
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Whereas Jethro Wood of Scipio in Cayuga County heretofore obtained letters patent for an improvement in the plough ... dated the first day of September one thousand eight hundred and nineteen [microform] : the specification attached to which letters patent is as follows
- Crisis at the Bar : lawyers' unethical ethics and what to do about it / Jethro K. Lieberman
- Strategic Management of Quality and the Challenge of the New Millennium [microform] : Prospects for Managing the Tension between Accountability and Improvement in Further and Higher Education / Jethro Newton
- Jethro Cossins and beyond : Somerset - where the cider apples grow : 1971-2010 / Jethro and Graham Cossins
- Unpublished House of Commons sessional papers [microform]